Devcon® 23145 Flow-Mix® 2-Ton® Epoxy, Clear, 14 ml
Devcon® Flow-Mix® 2-Ton® Epoxy is a clear, extremely strong, non-shrinking adhesive, specially formulated for high-clarity and good impact strength. Waterproof. Apply mixed epoxy directly to your repair area. The Flow-Mix® nozzle automatically mixes the hardener and resin together.
- Tensile strength: 2500 PSI
- Color: Clear
- Handling time: 30 minutes
- Set time: 30 minutes
- Cure time: 8-12 hours
- Temperature range: -40 degree Fahrenheit to 200 degree Fahrenheit
- Bonds: acrylic, china, fiberglass, metal, wood, concrete, ceramic, glass
- Package: 0.47 Oz. (14 ml) syringe
Tips & Tricks:
- Pull plunger back slightly (1/8") to allow air bubbles to rise to top so that you do not push air bubbles into the Flow-Mix® nozzle.
- To get an even flow of resin and hardener, push down evenly on the plunger. Note; equal portions of the hardener and resin must be thoroughly mix in order for this product to cure properly.
- Place removable tape on the surrounding areas or surfaces that you do not want to get epoxy on. Before the epoxy cures, remove the tape.