Dap® 18288 Dynaflex 230® Premium Elastomeric Latex Sealant, 10.1 Oz, A
Dap® Dynaflex 230® delivers a "silicone tough" latex formulation for outstanding exterior performance against the elements. Developed for flexibility and crack proof performance, this sealant endures expansion and contraction without cracking or losing its seal. The paintable, durable sealant can fill gaps up to 1" wide and the cured sealant is mold and mildew resistant. Excellent adhesion to a wide range of building materials including wood, MDF, PVC, polystyrene, and composite trimboard. Easy to gun out, tools smoothly and can be cleaned up with soap and water. Interior/exterior use. Meets ASTM Specification C920, Class 25.
- Size: 10.1 Ounce
- Color: Almond
- Flexible & durable
- Low odor
- Paintable, durable sealant can fill gaps up to 1" wide
- Watertight & weatherproof seal
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Interior/exterior use
- Ideal for sealing air leaks around windows, doors, siding, trim and baseboards
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of building materials including wood, mdf, pvc, polystyrene, and composite trimboard
- Water clean up
- Meets ASTM Specification C920, Class 25
- Made in the USA.
Ideal for Caulking and Sealing:
- Windows and doors
- Siding and trim
- Butt joints
- Corner joints
- Other gaps
- and cracks.
- Clean up excess uncured sealant with a damp cloth or sponge before it skins over. Wash hands with warm water and soap. Dried material must be cut or scraped away.