Dap® 18230 Kwik Foam® Polyurethane Insulating Foam Sealant, 12 Oz
A one-part, moisture-curing, polyurethane foam sealant that expands to fill and seal large cracks, gaps and cavities. Stops air, moisture and pest infiltration and will not shrink or degrade. Reusable for up to 30 days unlike standard one-time use polyurethane foams. Contains a flame retardant. Waterproof. Indoor and outdoor use.
- Size: 12 Ounce
- One-part, moisture-curing, polyurethane foam sealant
- Expands to fill and seal large cracks, gaps and cavities
- Prevents energy loss
- Helps stop drafts and pests
- Stops air, moisture and pest infiltration and will not shrink or degrade
- Reusable for up to 30 days unlike standard one-time use polyurethane foams
- Contains a flame retardant
- Water resistant
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Ideal for sealing around pipes, ducts, vents, electrical outlets and cables. It can be used for filling large gaps and cracks in foundations, masonry walls, crawlspaces and more. It provides an insulating seal to wood, concrete, brick, vinyl, steel and aluminum. Applications include homes, RV’s, mobile homes, campers and boats.
- Uncured foam can be cleaned up with paint thinner or acetone. Cured foam cannot be removed with solvents. Excess cured foam can be removed by trimming with a sharp knife. DO NOT use acetone or other solvents to remove product from skin. SKIN CONTACT: Wipe excess uncured foam off with a paper towel immediately. Wash remaining uncured foam immediately with soap and water. Remaining uncured residue can be removed with petroleum jelly or baby oil. For cured foam, soak in warm soapy water, then apply petroleum jelly. Cured foam will wear off in time.