Polyblend® PBG38210 Non-Sanded Grout, #382 Bone, 10 Lbs
A polymer-modified, cement-based non-sanded grout designed for highly glazed or polished tile, marble and natural stone that would be scratched by sanded grouts. This durable, non-shrinking grout accommodates joints up to 1/8" (3 mm) and can be used for interior or exterior installations, including floors, countertops, walls, ceilings, showers, fountains and pools.
- 10 lb
- Color: #382 Bone
- Easy to use - Just mix with water
- Polymer fortified for hard, durable, professional results
- Protected by moldgard technology to resist mold & mildew growth.
- Use to fill joint widths up to 1/8" (3.2 mm)
- May be used for both floor and wall installations
- Interior and exterior applications
- Residential and commercial applications
- Countertops, tub surrounds, showers and high traffic areas
- Submerged conditions (swimming pools, spas, water features and fountains).
Suitable Tile Types
- Vitreous, semi-vitreous or non-vitreous tile
- Impervious porcelain and glass tile
- Cement-based precast terrazzo
- Natural stone tile.
- Hard, dense grout joints
- Resists shrinking, cracking, powdering and wear
- Excellent for highly-glazed ceramic tile and highly-polished marble or natural stone.