Polyblend® PBG5025 Sanded Tile Grout, #50 Nutmeg Brown, 25 Lbs
A polymer-modified, cement-based sanded grout that produces hard, dense joints that resist shrinking, cracking and wear. Formulated for durability, Polyblend® Sanded Grout accommodates 1/8"-1/2" (3-13 mm) joints for interior or exterior installations, including floors, countertops, walls, ceilings, showers, fountains and pools.
- 25 lbs
- Color: #50 Nutmeg Brown
- For installations
- Polymer fortified for hard, durable, professional results
- For grouting vitreous, semi-vitreous or absorptive tile including ceramic, mosaic, quarry, pavers, cement, porcelain, brick, mini-brick, precast terrazzo and natural stone
- Rock-hard curing properties, dense joints that are highly resistant to shrinking, cracking, powdering and wear
- Polymer-modified, mix with water for any tile or stone installation
- Meets ANSI A118.6 specifications
- Coverage will vary depending on tile size and joint width.
- Use to fill joint widths 1/8" to 1/2" (3.2 to 13 mm)
- May be used for both floor and wall installations
- Interior and exterior applications
- Residential and commercial applications
- Countertops, tub surrounds, showers and high traffic areas
- Submerged conditions (swimming pools, spas, water features and fountains).