Cuisinart® 722-24NS Chef's Classic™ Non-Stick Stainless Open Skillet, 10"
Chef's Classic™ Nonstick Stainless 10" Skillet features a sloped side and wide flat bottom for frying fish, sautéing onions and garlic, or browning big batches of chicken. The open design of the skillet maximizes the cooking surface and makes it easy to rearrange food as it is cooking, with handy measurement markings to keep an eye on the liquids. The pan is induction ready and boasts Quantanium® nonstick interior is engineered for extreme durability.
- Diameter: 10"
- Classic looks, professional performance
- Quantanium non-stick cooking surface
- Cook in stovetop, in oven or under broiler
- Tapered rim eliminates drips and spills while pouring
- Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly to eliminate hot spots
- Solid stainless steel riveted cool grip handle is comfortable and stays cool on the stovetop
- Sloped sides deliver perfect performance
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Great for slowly cooking minced garlic in olive oil, frying breaded pork chops or browning sausage.
- Sloped Sides Deliver Perfect Performance: The sloped sides of the skillet maximize cooking surface.
- Skillets are designed for browning and tossing small pieces of food, such as mushrooms.
- Premium Stainless Advantage: Mirror finish. Classic looks, professional performance.
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution: Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Quantanium® Non-Stick for Professional Results: Quantanium® nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup. Great for slowly cooking minced garlic in olive oil, frying breaded pork cho
- Cool Grip Handle: Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop.
- Drip-Free Pouring: Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher Safe: Premium stainless steel easily cleans to original brilliant finish.