Coop Poop HGR243CP6 All Purpose Garden Food, 6 Lb
Coop Poop™ organic fertilizer by Healthy Grow® is naturally packed with the essential nutrients your soil needs to grow hearty, healthy plants. This Aerobically Composted Chicken Manure (ACCM) is high in calcium for strong plant tissue development and disease resistance, while also improving photosynthesis, nutrient uptake and starch conversion. Plus, Coop Poop is virtually odor-free compared to the pungent scent normally associated with other manure-based composts. Pick up a bag of Coop Poop and give it a try. You - and your garden - will be glad you did.
- Size: 6 lb
- All purpose garden food
- Great for flower beds, vegetable gardens, and container gardening
- Eco friendly
- Easy to use
- PH balanced with premium organic material for improved root development and nutrient uptake
- Packed with essential nutrients your solid needs to grow healthy
- High in calcium for strong plant tissue development and disease resistance
- Improves photosynthesis nutrient uptake and starch conversion
- Plus, odor free compared to the pungent scent normally associated with other manure based compost.
- Aerobically Composted Chicken Manure: An all-natural, slow-release, non-burning organic blend rich in humates, carbohydrates and trace minerals, which naturally enhances any soil type and promotes plant quality.
- Easy to use and apply at any time
- Will not burn
- High performance improves soil health
- Stimulates microbe activity
- High in calcium
- Low odor
- Safe for kids and pets
Total Nitrogen: 2.0%
0.38% Water Soluble Nitrogen
1.62% Water Insoluble Nitrogen*(N):
- Available Phosphate(P2O5): 4.0%
- Soluble Potash(K2O): 3.0%
- Calcium(Ca): 8.0%
- Magnesium(Mg): 0.6%
Derived From: Aerobically Composted Chicken Manure
*1.62% slowly available nitrogen from aerobically composted chicken manure.
Spring garden preparation
- Apply approximately 25 lb per 1,000 sq ft and till into the top 4-5 in. of soil.
Fall garden preparation
- Apply a thick blanket of Coop Poop to the garden and till in along with fall leaves and other organic material.
- Apply early in spring, 5 lb per 100 sq ft, working it into top 4-5 in. of soil. Repeat in early summer.
Vegetables and annuals
- Best if tilled in spring or fall at 25 lbs per 1,000 sq ft. Topdress every 3 weeks with about a handful per sq yd, keeping a few inches away from plant base.
- Mix 1 part Coop Poop and 20 parts soil. Lightly topdress monthly.
Always check local fertilizer regulations regarding phosphorus and other nutrient use in target areas. In some states, our product may be exempt from phosphorus laws due to the natural ingredient.
For measuring purposes:
- 3 cups = approximately 1 lb of product.