Coleman® 68032 Digital Solar Charge Controller, 12V, 30 Amp
Maintenance free protection for your batteries and solar panels. Prevents overcharging 12V batteries & discharge. For use with 12V solar panels & batteries only. Handles up to 30A of array current.
- For use with 12 Volt solar panels and batteries only
- Handles up to 30 Amps of array current
- Handles up to 450 Watts of solar power
- Maintenance free protection of your solar panel and batteries
- Maintains battery voltage
- Maintains 12V batteries in a fully charged state
- Continuously displays the charging current or battery voltage on the LCD digital meter
- Automatically indicates the charged condition of your battery on the LED bar graph
- Safety features include: safety circuit protection, discharge protection, thermal protection and easy wire protection.
- Three LED indicator lights show the charging status of the charge controller:
- Red LED: indicates if solar power is available
- Blue LED: indicates a high charge flowing through the controller
- Green LED: indicates charge is complete
- Mounting options: panel or wall mounting.
Prevents overcharging 12V batteries!
- A charge controller is a very important feature of a solar system and must be used on all systems over 15 Watts. A charge controller protects your batteries from overcharge and discharge. Charge controllers are the maintenance free protection of your solar panel and batteries. Connecting a solar panel to a battery without a regulator seriously risks damaging the battery and potentially causing a safety concern.
Protects battery from overcharge and discharge