Coleman® 68012 Solar Charge Controller, 7 Amp
Maintenance free protection for your batteries and solar panels. For use with 12V, solar panels & batteries only. Prevents overcharging 12V batteries & discharge. Handles up to 7A of array current, handles up to 105W of solar power.
- Protects battery from overcharge and discharge
- For use with 12 Volt solar panels and batteries only
- Handles up to 7 Amps of array current
- Handles up to 105 Watts of solar power
- Maintenance free protection of your solar panel and batteries
- Maintains battery voltage
- Maintains 12V batteries in a fully charged state.
Prevents Overcharging 12V Batteries!
- A charge controller is a very important feature of a solar system and must be used on all systems over 15 Watts. A charge controller protects your batteries from overcharge and discharge. Charge controllers are the maintenance free protection of your solar panel and batteries. Connecting a solar panel to a battery without a regulator seriously risks damaging the battery and potentially causing a safety concern.
- Yellow charging light indicates battery charging
- Green light indicates full battery.
- Connect the solar panel terminals to the solar controller terminals
- Connect the solar controller 0-Rings to the battery terminals.
- Dimensions: 7 5/8"(L) x 4 5/8"(W) x 2 1/4"(H).