Campbell Hausfeld GR001700AJ Replacement Regulator with Gauge, 1/4"
This is a general purpose compressed air regulator. Use this regulator to regulate air pressure from your compressor to match the recommended air pressure required by your air tool.
- 1/4" NPT female inlet and outlet
- General purpose compressed air regulator
- Used as a replacement for cast iron compressors beginning with prefix of VT, VS, MT, HL.
- Use this regulator to regulate air pressure from your compressor to match the recommended air pressure required by your air tool
- Includes 200 PSI gauge
- Air flow must be in the direction of the arrow on the regulator
- In some cases, the word IN is stamped next to the inlet port
- Connect piping to proper ports using pipe sealant on male threads only. Do not allow sealant to enter interior of regulator.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the state of califorina to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Advertencia: este producto puede exponerlo a sustancias quimicas, entre ellas plomo, que el estado de california reconoce como causante de cancer, malformaciones congenitas u otros danos al sistema reproductor. Para mas informacion, visite www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.