Cadet 79241 RBF Fan Forced Compact Wall Heater, 1000W, 8.3 Amp
The RBF heats up quickly, and its mesh screen distributes warm air gently and evenly. With its simple On/Off switch, the RBF is all about heat. Stylish mesh screen distributes warmth evenly. Operation is as easy as flipping a switch. Compact design and stainless steel grill fit most bathrooms.
- Watts at 120V: 1000
- Amps at 120V: 8.3
- Stylish mesh screen distributes warmth evenly
- Operation is as easy as flipping a switch
- Compact design and stainless steel grill fit most bathrooms
- Rest easy—includes high-temperature safety shutoff feature
- ETL listed to UL standards.
- UL safety standards require the heater to be placed a minimum distance of 6 inches (15.2 cm) from adjacent surfaces and 4-1/2 inches (11.4 cm) from the floor. Cadet recommends a 12-inch clearance from all surfaces for longer and cleaner performance. A 3-foot (91.44 cm) minimum clearance is required for furniture or other objects placed directly in front of the heater
- Install vertically. This heater is not approved for horizontal or ceiling installation
- Electric wall heaters and thermostats work best when installed on an inside wall. We recommend installing the heater assembly after walls are finished. Heater must be cleaned every six months minimum.