Cadet® 67526 Com-Pak Twin Double Fan Forced Wall Heater, White, 3000W, 12.5 Amp
The Com-Pak Twin is just what you need to quickly warm up large rooms. Two heaters behind a single grill easily fend off cold drafts and breezes in entryways and open areas. Ideal for large rooms and open areas, such as foyers and entryways. Warms up quickly with fast-heating coil elements and efficient fans.
- Watts at 240V: 3000
- Amps at 240V: 12.5
- Color: White
- Ideal for large rooms and open areas, such as foyers and entryways
- Warms up quickly with fast-heating coil elements and efficient fans
- Rest easy—includes high-temperature safety shutoff feature
- No sharp edges and a smooth, durable finish
- Designed for easy installation
- Enjoy years of trouble-free use, thanks to durable, reliable design
- UL listed.
- UL safety standards require the heater to be placed a minimum distance of 6 inches (15.2 cm) from adjacent surfaces and 4-1/2 inches (11.4 cm) from the floor. Cadet recommends a 12-inch clearance from all surfaces for longer and cleaner performance. A 3-foot (91.44 cm) minimum clearance is required for furniture or other objects placed directly in front of the heater
- Install horizontally. This heater is not approved for vertical or ceiling installation
- Electric wall heaters and thermostats work best when installed on an inside wall. We recommend installing the heater assembly after walls are finished. Heater must be cleaned every six months minimum.