Berry Plastics™ 620527 Rhino-X® HDPE Can Liners, Natural, 40"x48", 250-Count
Rhino-X® Can Liners are made from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE). Rhino-X® can liners easily handle heavy, wet, and non-sharp waste. They provide excellent odor containment and temperature resistance. The star bottom seal eliminates leaks. When it comes to demanding loads like heavy or wet trash, Rhino-X® is the name cleaning professionals trust. The reason: Advanced high-density films make these liners extremely tough and strong, even at low gauges. Rhino-X® liners can also help you save money. In many applications, a lighterweight Rhino-X® liner outperforms a heavier low-density liner. The thinner, stronger films used to make Rhino-X® liners mean less waste going into incinerators or landfills. So Rhino-X® liners are a strong environmental choice, too.
- 250 Count
- Capacity: 40 to 45 gallon
- Size: 40"(W) x 48"(H)
- Color: Natural
- Thickness: 12 Micron
- Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Superior film strength
- Superior moisture and vapor barrier properties
- Star bottom seal eliminates leaks and odors
- Convenient coreless roll
- Great choice for source reduction
- Ideal for heavy refuse, large trash cans, barrels and carts.