Americana Decor® ADOL10-36 Outdoor Living™ Water-Based Craft Paint, Le
Enhance your outdoor decor with this durable, eggshell finish acrylic paint. No sealer is required and it provides excellent resistance to water, scuffs, and fading. Use Americana Decor® Outdoor Living™ to transform any outdoor piece easily and affordably. It is permanent and durable with excellent adhesion to concrete, terra cotta, masonry, wood, metal, plastic, glass, and more. No need to prime or sand before using. Outdoor Living™ comes in an easy-to-use 8 oz wide-mouth jar. One 8 oz jar provides two-coat coverage on approximately 25 square feet..
- Size: 8 ounce
- Color: Lemonade
- Water based
- Craft paint
- Smooth brushability
- Scuff resistant
- Fade resistant
- No sealer required for a durable, long-lasting finish
- Eggshell finish
- Excellent water-resistance
- Soap and water clean-up
- Made in the USA.
Americana Decor® Outdoor Living™ is a specially designed acrylic paint that gives a durable, weather-resistant finish to interior and exterior home decor projects. The beautiful eggshell finish does not require an additional sealer. There is no need to sand or prime before using. It's the ideal paint for refurbishing patio furniture, deck boards, terra cotta pots, outdoor signs, and more.
Durable, long-lasting outdoor acrylic paint that offers superior protection without requiring a sealer. Its eggshell finish is both scuff- and water-resistant, making it perfect for upcycling furniture and home decor pieces for your deck or patio. This water-based formula offers excellent adhesion to concrete, terra cotta, wood, plastic, and more.
How to Use:
- Stir or shake well. Apply with brush or roller. Lightly sand between coats for a smoother finish. Apply second coat for added coverage and durability. One 8 oz jar provides two-coat coverage on approximately 25 square feet. For use outdoors, cure for 7 days for optimal adhesion. Cure time of 2-3 weeks is suggested for high-use pieces. Cleans up with soap and water.
- Clean stencils quickly before paint dries.
- No primer or sealer is needed before painting or to protect the finish afterwards.
- For best coverage on slick surfaces, use a light touch. Pressing too firmly with the brush can cause paint to slide off the surface.
- For an eggshell finish, use a high-density cosmetic sponge to tap the paint onto the surface. This technique will also give your basecoat "tooth" that makes it easier for additional coats of paint or painted designs to adhere.
- Clean surface well before painting. Tough stains and loose paint can be removed with a power washer.
- Make sure surface is dry before painting.
- Fill any holes or scratches on wood surfaces with paintable wood filler. Let dry and sand smooth. Remove dust.