Air Vent 52609 Internally Braced Wind Turbine and Base, Galvanized, 12
Turbine vents offer a low-cost alternative to ventilation, and use the natural force of wind & air pressure to spin and vent out stale attic air. Patented Delrin® bearings assure long-lasting, quiet operation with no metal parts to squeak. Two-piece base fits roof pitches from 3/12 up to 12/12.
- Internally braced galvanized turbine and base
- Ventilates based on wind
- 345 CFM at 5 mph winds, 544 CFM at 8 mph winds & 969 CFM at 15 mph winds
- Patented Delrin® bearings assure long-lasting, quiet operation with no metal parts to squeak
- Large flashing allows for easy installation
- Works on roof pitches 3/12 to 12/12
- Color: Black
- 2 year limited warranty (by manufacturer).
- Provide year-round ventilation
- Low cost and high efficiency make them an extremely popular ventilation component.