Air Vent 52605 Externally Braced Galvanized Turbine with Base, Mill, 12"
Turbine vents offer a low-cost alternative to ventilation, and use the natural force of wind & air pressure to spin and vent out stale attic air. Patented Delrin® bearings assure long-lasting, quiet operation with no metal parts to squeak. Two-piece base fits roof pitches from 3/12 up to 12/12.
- Externally braced galvanized turbine and base
- Ventilates based on wind
- 345 CFM at 5 MPH winds, 544 CFM at 8 mph winds & 969 CFM at 15 MPH winds
- Patented Delrin® bearings assure long-lasting, quiet operation with no metal parts to squeak
- Large flashing allows for easy installation
- Works on roof pitches 3/12 to 12/12
- Color: Mill
- 2 year limited warranty (by manufacturer).
- Provide year-round ventilation
- Low cost and high efficiency make them an extremely popular ventilation component.