AFX ST117R8 Basic Fluorescent Standard T8 Strip Light, White, 17W, 24"
Basic Fluorescent Standard Strip Light Features Functional and multi-purpose standard one light strip channel provides general illumination for indoor and damp applications. Include snap assembly of ends, socket bars and wire way cover and requires no tools. Fixture can be mounted individually or in continuous rows for surface or suspended mounting. Applications include light commercial, industrial, retail, coves and displays.
- Lamp Type: F17T8
- Size: 24"
- Wattage: 17
- Rugged steel chassis with baked white enamel finish
- Flush, stem or row mounting.
- Uses one F17T8 lamp, not included
- Heavy duty channel is die formed 22 gauge steel
- Channel cover snaps to housing for easy access to wire way
- Flush, stem, or row mounting
- No diffuser for this fixture
- 120V electronic ballast (R8)
- ENERGY STAR qualified utilizing R8 ballast
- Dimensions: 24" (L) x 3-1/8" (W) x 3-1/4" (D).
- Finish: White
- Mounting: Mounts to standard Junction Box
- ARRA: Yes
- Energy Star: Qualified
- LED: No
- Ballast: 120V Electronic
- Listing: cULus
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Max Wattage: 17W
- Heavy-duty channel is die-formed from 22-gauge steel. Channel cover snaps to housing for easy access to wire way. Electrical connections are made inside the wire way. Standard mounting holes and wiring knockouts are included.
- Housing is finished in lighting grade white baked gloss enamel paint.
- No diffuser for this fixture. Fluorescent lamps are exposed.
- This unit can be ordered in the following options: with UL listed instant-start, electronic high power factor ballast; 120V 60Hz AC (E8 suffix), 120-277 Universal 50/60Hz AC (MV suffix). R8 model number suffix designates normal power factor, 120V, residential grade ballast.
- For use with T8 fluorescent linear lamps; not included.
- All fixtures are cULus listed for damp location. ENERGY STAR® qualified.