3M 14002 Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish, 21.5 Oz
3M™ Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish cleans and polishes surfaces to a high gloss and wipes clean. Resists streaking and masks surface blemishes for a bright, clean look. Contains no harmful petroleum distillates. Authorized by USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants. Suited for for stainless steel, chrome, laminated plastics and aluminum surfaces. With a high-gloss formula, it wipes clean with no streaks or buildup, resists fingerprints and masks surface blemishes. Pleasant lime fragrance.
- Size: 21.5 ounce
- Cleans and polishes surfaces to a high gloss and wipes clean
- Resists streaking and masks surface blemishes for a bright, clean look
- Contains no harmful petroleum distillates
- Authorized by USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants
- Suited for stainless steel, chrome, laminated plastics and aluminum
- Cleans and polishes in one step
- Leaves no greasy build-up on surfaces
- Pleasant citrus fragrance
- Leaves a light protective film
- Masks blemishes
- Slows resoiling
- Reduces fingerprinting
- Resists streaking
- Empty containers may be disposed of in sanitary landfills in accordance with local regulations
- NSF® Certified for use in federally-inspected meat and poultry processing plats
- Suitable for use on stainless steel, chrome, architectural aluminum, and other interior metal surfaces
- Not intended as a glass cleaner.
Can be used on:
- Stainless Steel
- Laminated Plastics
Excellent cleaner and polish for:
- Drinking water fountain backsplash
- Restaurant and food processing equipment.
General Use Directions:
- Shake can well.
- Turn spray tip so arrow points to dot on can rim.
- Hold can upright 6-12 inches from surface.
- Spray area lightly directly on surface or on a clean, dry cloth.
- Wipe area and polish until dry.
- Spray 3M™ Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish onto a Scotch-Brite™ Light Duty Scrubbing Pad 9030 or Scotch-Brite™ Light Duty Scrub Sponge 63 (not included).
- Vigorously rub the surface to remove the heavy soil. Always rub stainless steel in the direction of the grain.
- Wipe surface with a clean, dry cloth to remove any excess cleaner.
- Using a clean dry cloth, buff in the direction of the grain to achieve maximum shine.