SharkBite® U2276LFA Lead Free Dishwasher Elbow, 1/4" (3/8" OD) x 3/4"
Dishwasher elbow is a 90° fitting that connect the hot water line to the dishwasher. SharkBite® dishwasher elbows enable quick and easy connection, and do not require any soldering, clamps, unions or glue. Their stainless steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe for a strong, dependable connection, and their specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect watertight seal.
- 1/4" (3/8" OD) X 3/4"
- For use with copper tubing CTS, CPVC & pex with integral tube liner included
- Constructed of DZR brass
- Certified to 200 PSI & 200 degrees fahrenheit
- Design certified to ASSE1061/NSF61 standards
- Meets UPC, IPC & CUPC requirements
- Fitting are listed with IAPMO & are certified for use on potable & hydronic water distribution
- Certified for underground applications & as a manufactured joint without the need for access panels
- Lead free compliant to federal law 111-380