Handi-Shim™ HS4010A Plastic Shim for Construction Applications, Assort
A new precise way of shimming, spacing, plumbing and leveling. Can be used in virtually every construction application. Be it your kitchen project or tile spacing, the Handi-Shims find multiple uses. Now you can get any size grout spacing needed and HANDI-SHIMS are easily removed for use over and over again. They can be easily screwed or nailed to a stud to plum up a wall. They are also great for spacing between drawer fronts and essential for inlaid doors to achieve that perfect gap.
- Comes in 10 each of the following: 1/4" Blue, 1/8" White, 1/6" Red & 1/32" Green
- A new precise way of shimming, spacing, plumbing and leveling
- Shims can be cut to fit
- Provides a precise way of shimming, spacing, plumbing, and leveling cabinetry, tile, doors, etc.
- Compression resistant re-usable material that will not rot
- Countersunk holes for securing with screws or nails
- The World's best shim
- Assorted Colors
- 40 piece.
Some of the many other uses for Handi-Shims include:
- Spacing - Required for movement in plywood sheathing, Handi-Shims will help you achieve that required space. They can be placed on the floor to keep materials such as sheet rock, plywood, wood panels and concrete board from touching a damp floor. Installing a basement ceiling? Use a Handi-Shim to space pipes from ceiling joists while waiting for sheet rock to be installed at a later date.
- Scribing - Can be done in confidence knowing your exact size Handi-Shim will always create a perfect scribe.
- Leveling - When working with hinges, simply place a Handi-Shim under the door to give you the desired height, allowing you to cut in your hinges with ease. The 1/32" shim can also be used behind the hinges if needed.
- Masonry - Handi-Shims can be used in the building of stone walls. By placing a shim between the stones as you construct the wall, it will aide in keeping the stones from pushing out the cement between the stones as more weight is applied. They can also be used for equal spacing of paving stones.
These are nearly a fraction of the uses tried and tested for the multi-versatile Handi-Shim. How will you use your Handi-Shims?
- After hearing many stories of the sometimes odd and ingenious methods used by tradesmen to shim, plumb, level and space, we realized there was a void that needed to be filled. Handi-Shim started when the founders had a vision of a product that would make life easier for the tradesmen. There are so many uses… you can't narrow it down to just one trade. They've been tested by plumbers, electricians, masons, carpenters, cabinet makers, roofers, tilers, drywall hangers, hvac, steel fabricators and landscapers and they all come to the same conclusion... "more please"! Provides a precise way of shimming, spacing, plumbing, and leveling cabinetry, tile, doors, etc.