Minwax® 63485 Wood Finish™ Stain Marker, Early American, 1/3 Oz
Minwax® Wood Finish™ Stain Markers are great for quick and easy touch-ups of nicks and scratches on wood furniture, moldings, cabinets, doors, floors and other wood surfaces in your home. Also ideal for small hobby and wood craft projects and to add decorative touches to large projects.
- Size: 1/3 Oz
- Color: Early American
- For touch up and staining
- Fast, easy and permanent
- Easy touch up for common nicks & scratches
- Ideal for use on furniture, molding, cabinets & more
- Use also for driftwood.
- Application Tool: Marker-type dispenser
- Dry Time: Ready for immediate use
- Cleanup: Mineral spirits or paint thinner following manufacturer's safety instructions
- Recommended Uses: Furniture, kitchen cabinets, doors, floors, molding, and other interior wood surface.
- Shake marker well
- Remove the cap and depress tip gently a few times on scrap paper or wood to start stain flowing
- Apply the stain to wood
- Wipe the excess with cloth
- Replace cap tightly after use
- Store marker on its side. If the tip dries out or hardens after extended storage, remove tip and soak in mineral spirits overnight.
- May cause eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Skin irritant. Avoid contact with skin. Contents are COMBUSTIBLE. Do not use or store near heat, sparks, flame, or other sources of ignition. When using, do not smoke.
- In case of eye contact, flush immediately with water and contact a physician. For skin contact, wash thoroughly with soap and water.