Cabot® 8008-07 Ready To Use Wood Brightener, 1 Gallon
Formulated to remove unsightly discoloration of wood caused by tannin bleed in extractive wood types such as cedar and redwood. Can be used on all painted, stained and unfinished wood surfaces. Brings back the rich, "new wood" look on weathered wood. Covers approximately 200 sq. ft. per gallon. Also removes metal rust stains.
- 1 gallon
- Ready to use
- Wood brightener
- Removes tannin bleed & rust stains
- For use on finished or unfinished surfaces
- Covers approximately 200 sq. ft. per gallon
Where to Use:
- Use on exterior wood decks, siding, fences, railings and steps. Can also be used to remove rust stains on all types of coated surfaces.
Preparing Your Surfaces:
- Test this product first on a small, hidden area to determine its effectiveness. Before you begin your wood brightening project, protect your shrubs and glass surfaces by wetting them down with water and covering them in plastic. Hose off your glass frequently to prevent streaking, and hose off your shrubs when the job is done.
- Apply liberally to problem surfaces. Do not apply to hot surfaces. To avoid a non-uniform appearance on vertical surfaces start at the bottom, doing a small section at a time, then continue to the top, making sure to rinse thoroughly. Let set for 15-20 minutes. Stubborn areas may require scrubbing with a stiff bristle brush. If surface begins to dry quickly, lightly mist with water.