ProLine® 107-401NL Threaded Lead Free Full Port Ball Valve, 1/4", FPT x FPT
Features full port for maximum flow rate, internal & External anit-friction stem washers and hollow ball for lighter weight and longer seat life. Corrosion-resistant Dacromet-coated steel handle. Double Viton O-ring - blowout-proof stem design. Threaded ends comply with ANSI B1.20.1.
- 150 PSI WSP
- -20°F to 300°F temperature range
- Full port for maximum flow rate
- Double Viton O-ring - blowout-proof stem design
- PTFE Discs and Seats
- Internal & External anit-friction stem washers
- Hollow ball for lighter weight and longer seat life
- Corrosion-resistant Dacromet-coated steel handle
- CSA ANSI Z 21.15 (1/2 PSIG)
- CSA Certified to ASME B16.33 (5G)
- CSA Certified to ASME B16.44 (125G)
- CSA tamper proof handle
- UL Gas Shutoff valve (YRPV)
- UL Manual valves (MHKZ)
- UL Compressed Gas Shutoff valve (YQNZ)
- UL Flammable liquid Shutoff valve (YRBX)
- UL LP-Gas Shutoff valve (YSDT)
- FM Approved - Fire Protection
- Conforms to MSS-SP-110
- Meets Fed Spec WW-V-35, Type II, Class A Style 3
- Threaded ends comply with ANSI B1.20.1
- Certified to NSF 61-G
- "Lead-Free" Compliant.
- Size: 1/4"
- Connection: FPT x FPT.