Brita® 35618 Complete Faucet Filtration System, Chrome
Get all the convenience of our faucet mounted filtration systems with a sleek chrome finish. This model includes a built-in filter indicator and installs with one click for great-tasting water, whenever you want it. 100 gallon filter life reduces asbestos, chlorine, lead, benzene, and trichloroethylene. Tested and certified by NSF International, the nation's leading testing authority for water filtration products.
- 100 gal. filter life
- Finish: Chrome
- BPA free
- Filter indicator
- Easy to install, no tools required
- Easier one-click filter replacement
- 100 gallon filter life reduces asbestos, chlorine, lead, benzene, & trichloroethylene
- Tested and certified by NSF International, the nation's leading testing authority for water filtration products
- Includes 1 filter.
What Does Brita® Remove From Tap Water?
- The Brita® Faucet Filter System reduces contaminants that can be found in tap water chlorine (taste and odor), removes the microbes, Cryptosporidium and Giardia, and reduces the chemicals Atrazine, Lindane, Benzene, Trichloroethylene and Asbestos.
How Do I Prepare The Filter In My Brita® Faucet Filter System?
- Brita® Faucet Filter Systems don’t require soaking. Run water through the system for 5 minutes to flush out the system, activate the filter media and remove any carbon dust. The 100-gallon filter life begins AFTER flushing for five minutes so you are not wasting filter life by the flushing process.