Valvoline® 798153 DEX/MERC ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Qt
Valvoline™ DEX/MERC ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) is formulated with premium base stocks and advanced additive technology to meet the challenging demands of an automatic transmission environment. It's responsive low temperature fluidity is beneficial in both electronic and hydraulic controlled transmissions and transaxles. It is recommended for automatic transmissions for pre-2006 General Motors and post-1981 and pre-2007 Ford passenger cars (except where a Ford MERCON®V or MERCON®SP type product is specified) and light duty truck transmissions, as well as many imports. Valvoline DEX/MERC ATF may be used for service fill where Ford M2C138-CJ, M2C166-H, MERCON®, DEXRON®, DEXRON®-II, DEXRON®-III, or Allison TES-389, is recommended.
- Size: 1 Quart
- Helps provide smooth shift performance where DEXRON®-III or a MERCON® fluid is specified
- Greater friction stability to help maintain consistent shift performance
- Excellent protection against wear and high-temperature breakdown, resists thickening due to high temperature
- Meets new tests for wear protection and shudder resistance
- Resists thickening due to high temperature
- Recommended for use in GM, Ford, Mazda, Toyota and other import vehicles.
The Valvoline DEX/MERC ATF Advantages
- Low Temperature Protection: Flows easily at low temperatures providing good cold-start shifting
- Friction Modified: Contains additive to protect automatic transmission hardware
- Cleaner transmissions: Minimizing sludge and varnish deposits
- Compatibility: Protects transmission seal materials.
Valvoline DEX/MERC ATF Recommended Applications
- Ford M2C138-CJ
- Ford M2C166-H
- Allison C-4
- Caterpillar TO-2
- Allison TES-389.