Woods® 59744 Flip-Switch Digital Timer, Battery Operated
The Flip-Switch Timer fits over your existing wall plate and automatically flips the toggle switch at programmed times. Perfect for turning on and off overhead lighting, ceiling fans, porch lighting and other outlets controlled by a wall switch, giving your home that lived in look while you're away. There is no wiring required, the timer operates off of two AA batteries (not included), so installation is a snap. The digital timer is simple to set with 4-button programming with up to 2 on/off settings per day, has a large easy-to-read LCD display, and a convenient manual override button which allows you to use the on/off switch without affecting the timers set schedule. Features a low battery alert which indicates when batteries need replacement. The battery operated timer can be set to turn on your porch lights at dark so you can safely walk to your front door and enter a well-lite, warm and inviting home. For added security, program your overhead lights to turn on while your away, making you home appear occupied and less attractive to burglars. The Woods brand of timers and home controls bring simplicity to your life, by maximizing convenience, security and energy savings.
- Up to 2 on/off settings per day, repeats daily
- Simple-set 4-button programming
- No wiring required, battery operated
- Automatically flips the wall switch at programmed times
- Installs easily over standard toggle switch
- Fits single or multi-gang wall plate
- Convenient manual override button
- Low battery alert
- Uses 2 "AA" batteries, not included.
- Automates overhead lighting, ceiling fans, porch lighting and other outlets controlled by a wall switch, giving your home that lived in look while you're away.