Woods® 50016 Outdoor 24-Hour Digital Block Heater Timer, Black
This outdoor timer turns block heaters or other outdoor appliances on at set times. Want your car engine warm when you go out to start your vehicle on cold mornings? It only takes 2-3 hours for a block heater to fully warm a vehicle engine. But it is common for people plug it in when they arrive home in the evening because it is convenient. And then leave it on all night long. Why waste energy, use a programmable timer to turn on the block heater on and save energy and convenience. Ideal for cars and fleets of utility trucks or school buses, and small appliances. Features easy, two-button programming, settings that repeat daily, two-grounded outlets and 6-inch power cord. The Woods brand of timers and home controls bring simplicity to your life, by maximizing convenience, security and energy savings.
- 1 on/off settings per day, repeats daily
- Easy, 2-button programming
- Settings repeat daily
- Two grounded outlets, 6 inch power cord
- Use with block heaters for cars and fleets of utility trucks or school buses, and small appliances to provide convenience and energy savings
- 125V ac, 60 Hz
- 15 Amp, 1875 Watt Resistive
- 10 Amp, 1250 Watt Tungsten
- 8 Amp Ballast
- Controls up to 1/2 HP
- CSA Certified C/US.