Terro T1900-6 Carpenter Ant & Termite Killer Aerosol, 16 Oz
Wipe out carpenter ants, termites and other unwelcome pests with TERRO Carpenter Ant & Termite Killer. This convenient aerosol spray kills on contact and provides long-lasting residual control, continuing to kill pests up to one month. TERRO Carpenter Ant & Termite Killer features a non-staining spray that leaves behind no unpleasant odors.
- Size: 16 ounce
- Kills carpenter ants, termintes, carpenter bees, wood wasps, borers, and other insects
- Kills on contact and continues killing for up to 1 month
- Precision nozzle allows you to reach crevices where pests live
- Odorless and non-staining formula
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor use
Two-Way Nozzle for Precision Spraying
- With its handy, two-way spray nozzle, TERRO Carpenter Ant & Termite Killer can be used indoors and outdoors as a coarse spray or as a crack and crevice treatment to control carpenter ants, termites, carpenter bees, wood wasps, beetles and borers.
How to Kill Carpenter Ants
- For quick and effective control of carpenter ants, treat nests and the surrounding areas. Spray TERRO Carpenter Ant & Termite Killer around doors, windows and other places where ants enter premises. Using the directional two-way stream nozzle, inject the spray into infested wood, as well as cracks and crevices where insects may be hiding.
How to Kill Wood-Infesting Insects
- To kill termites and other wood-infesting insects such as beetles, borers, carpenter bees, and wood wasps, begin by locating the area of infestation such as insect tunnels and cavities. Using the crack and crevice nozzle tip, spray the product into tunnels and galleries. In infested inaccessible closed voids, drill small holes eight to 10 inches apart to ensure thorough treatment.
Note: This product is not recommended as a sole protection against termites. For active infestations, get a professional inspection.
- Deltamethrin (0.03%)
- Carpenter ants
- Carpenter bees
- Wood wasps'
This product is intended to be used in and around residences and their surroundings including:
- Living rooms
- Storage areas
- Sun rooms
- Utility rooms
- Carpenter ant nests
- Wall voids
- Behind baseboards
- Around sinks and cabinets
- Around windows and doors
- Behind and under appliances.