Terro T1100-6 Carpenter Ant & Termite Killer, Ready-to-Use, 1 Qt
Great for use in attics, basements, bathrooms, cabins, campers, carports, decks, garages, gazebos, kitchens, patios, porches, storage areas, utility rooms and verandas. A ready-to use trigger spray bottle makes it easy to reach areas where pests hide. The long-lasting formula contains deltamethrin and keeps killing for up to four months after you spray. It gives you immediate results when spraying insects directly, while residual activity kills insects when they return to treated areas. Will not stain surfaces or fabrics.
- Kills carpenter ants and termites on contact
- Long-lasting residual control up to four months
- Ready-to-use trigger spray bottle
- Great for use in basements, bathrooms, campers, decks, kitchens, porches, storage areas, utility rooms and verandas
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Contains Deltamethrin (0.02%) and other ingredients (99.98%)
- 32 fluid oz. spray bottle
Carpenter Ant, Termite* and Carpenter Bee Control:
- Apply Terro® Carpenter Ant & Termite Killer to voids or channels in the damaged wood of structures; cracks and crevices between wooden portions of a structure or between wood and the foundation; and in locations vulnerable to attack, such as crawl spaces.
- *For termite treatment, the purpose is to kill workers or winged forms which may be present in the treated areas at the time of application. Terro® Carpenter Ant & Termite Killer is not recommended as the sole protection against termites. For active infestations, get a professional inspection.
- Spray Terro® Carpenter Ant & Termite Killer freely around ant trails and hills. Use around nests hidden under steps, brickwork, concrete, etc. Break apart accessible nests and apply this deltamethrin spray freely on and around debris.