AT&T® EL52203 Two-Handset Cordless Answering System with Caller Id/Cal
Enjoy a speakerphone that can keep up with your calls. Increase participation by allowing both ends to speak—and be heard—at the same time for conversations that are more true to life. Easy-to-read LCD on the cordless handset. High-contrast black text on a white background provides for an easy-to-read screen to view incoming Caller ID or review call history. The lighted keypad also allows for easy dialing in low-light conditions.
- Quiet mode
- DECT 6.0 digital technology
- Intercom between handsets
- Conference between an outside line and up to 4 cordless handsets
- 50 name and number phonebook directory
- 9 number speed dial
- Voicemail waiting indicator
- Quick access key for voicemail box
- Last 10 number redial
- English/Spanish/French setup menu
- Wall-mount bracket included
- Any key answer.
Digital Answering System Features
- 14 minutes of digital recording
- Call screening
- Call intercept
- Remote access
- Message retrieval from handset
- Message time stamp.
- Enlarged font and extra-large, backlit keys make the keypad easy to use. This feature is especially helpful for those who are visually impaired. Digitally record up to 14 minutes of incoming messages4, outgoing announcements and memos. Also allows for instant playback, selective save or delete, and skipping or repeating messages from the handset and base. Handset displays the name, number, time and date of incoming calls. With up to 5 handsets using just one jack, this model is ideal for your busy home or small office (model 50003 accessory handset sold separately).