AT&T® CL82315 Three-Handset Telephone Answering Systems w/Caller ID/Ca
See, hear and make calls with ease! Features Detect 6.0 expandable cordless phone with answering system and caller ID. No more shouting through the house this push-to-talk system doubles as a multiple-handset walkie-talkie to instantly communicate with up to 4 units in your home. Reliable cordless system brings you long range, HD audio & extra features like caller ID. Add up to 10 accessory handsets in minutes with just 1 phone jack.
- Message counter
- Caller ID/call waiting—50 name and number caller ID history
- Simulated full-duplex handset speakerphone
- Extra-large display for easy viewing
- Big buttons
- Table- and wall-mountable
- ECO mode power-conserving technology
- Quiet mode
- Call block
- 9 number speed dial
- Expandable up to 12 handsets (uses CL80115 accessory handset)
- DECT 6.0 digital technology
- 22 minutes of digital recording time
- Call screening
- Call intercept
- Remote access
- Message retrieval from handset
- Message time stamp
- Intercom between handsets
- Conference between an outside line and up to 4 cordless handsets
- 50 name and number phonebook directory
- Volume control
- Compatible with AT&T cordless headset
- Compatible with AT&T cordless accessory speakerphone
- Voicemail waiting indicator
- Quick access key for voicemail box
- Last 10 number redial
- Any key answer
- English/Spanish/French setup menu.
- Experience the best in long-range coverage and clarity, provided by a unique antenna design and advances in noise-filtering technology.
Caller ID announce
- Screening calls has never been easier. The handset and base announce the name of the caller, so you don't have to scramble for the handset to see who's calling.
- No more shouting through the house. This system doubles as a multiple-handset walkie-talkie to instantly communicate with up to four units at once.
HD audio with equalizer for customized audio
- Choose from four preset audio profiles, or use the equalizer to personalize bass, treble, and natural tones for your individual hearing needs.
Digital answering system
- Digitally record up to 22 minutes of incoming messages, outgoing announcements, and memos. The system also allows for instant playback, selective save or delete, and skipping or repeating messages from the handset and base.
Digital answering system voice guide
- Setting up your system just got easier. Talking prompts walk you through set up of your new phone's digital answering system, so you can be confident it's ready to record.