Bur-Cam 300400 Emergency Back-Up Sump Pump
Emergency back-up sump pump operated by the pressure of your municipal water supply. No electricity required. The water under pressure will flow trough the pump jet which creates a vacuum and cause the water in the sump to be drawn out into the discharge line in case of power failure or primary pump failure. Made from brass for longevity, this pump is essential to complete any type of conventional sump pump. The municipal water supply have to be at a minimum of 20 PSI at the valve during the operation of the pump (when water is flowing through the pump) and the maximum static pressure is 70 PSI when the pumping operation is completed. The operating valve includes a built-in backflow preventer to protect the municipal water supply line from any contamination.
- Emergency water back-up system
- Operates without a battery or power to protect your home from flooding in case of power failure or pump failure
- Works from municipal water pressure
- Water under pressure will flow through the sump buddy which creates a vacuum and causes the water in the sump to be drained out into the dischrge line
- In the event of flooding during a power failure the rising water, in the sump , will activate the automatic control valve which will start the system.
- 1200 GPH at 5' (4500 LPH at 1.5m)
- 950 GPH at 10' (3600 LPH at 3.0m)
- 600 GPH at 15' (2275 LPH at 4.5m)