Prime-Line M 6099 Frameless Shower Door Finger Pulls, 3/8 Inch
This frameless shower door knob system mounts with a through-bolt design, which bolts into a 3/8 inch diameter hole in the sliding glass, shower door panel.
- Finish : Chrome
- Diameter : 3/8 inch
- Requires a 3/8 inch diameter hole through glass to install
- Used as a finger pull for by-pass, frameless shower doors
- Does not allow the accommodation of a towel bar
- Chrome finish with black rubber
- Centered mounting holes
- A Phillips head screwdriver is required for installation
- These sliding shower door pulls are constructed of diecast and black rubber sleeves, and they come in a chrome plated finish.
- This pull set consists of 2 knobs, the shorter knob and screw should be installed from the inside, and the larger threaded knob should be mounted on the outside.
- This knob attaches with a #6-32 x 1/2 inch Phillips flat head stainless steel screw, and it is used by a variety of tub enclosure, frameless sliding glass shower door manufacturers
- Mounting hardware included