Reeves 100 The Big Dig® Metal Ride-On Working Crane for Kids, Age 3+, 110 Lbs
Sift sand, dig dirt, shovel snow! Two-handed controls improve hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity. Sturdy metal construction. The Big Dig® has been selected as one of 2014's Must Have Spring and Summer Outdoor Toys by the Toy Insider! With his own lightweight earth-moving equipment, your child can be the boss of his own construction site, gold mine or archaeology dig without leaving the yard. The sturdy metal construction of this hand-operated scoop will shovel sand, snow and gravel with ease. The base is fashioned in the same manner as a sturdy office chair, so it doesn't lean or fall forward when the scoop is full. The unit is heavy enough for rock-solid stability, yet still light enough for easy transport to the lake or beach, where your little excavation boss can discover new treasures buried in the sand.
- All-season play: Sift Sand, dig dirt, and shovel snow
- Two-handed controls help kids learn manual dexterity and improve hand-eye coordination
- Sturdy metal construction
- Handle moves and the seat pivots
- Weight limit: 110 lbs
- Some assembly required.
- Dimensions: 22.5" (L) x 17.75" (W) x 44.5" (H)
- For Ages: 3+
- Weight Limit: 110 lbs