MTD 19A30031OEM Riding Mower Double Bagger for 42" & 46" Decks
Bagging helps to foster lawn growth by preventing thatch from building up. Using a bagger helps control lawn disease naturally, encourages new grass growth, and acts as a natural crab grass and weed control. It can help increase curb appeal of your lawn. When you bag your grass clippings, you create a crisp appearance and a highly manicured professional finish, with defined striping, no grass clumps left behind, and grass less likely to spread to vegetable gardens or flower beds. Bagging your clippings is a huge time saver. It's faster than raking and you won't have to mow as often as mulching.
- Riding Mower Bagger for 42" and 46" decks
- Integrated hood design
- Flex tubing for visual of grass flow and increased shipping efficiencies
- Top hinged hood so you do not have to flip the seat up when emptying
- Improved bag material
- Sight window to let you know when the bags are full
- Easy loading tight weave polyester bags,
- Optimized airflow and venting for reduced clogging
- Easy open lid and integrated bag straps for dumping of yard clippings
- Fits All MTD Brands 2010 and After.