Brita 36312 Replacement Filters for Chrome Faucet Mount System, 2-Coun
Brita faucet filters fit all models of Basic and Advanced faucet filtration systems with simple, one-click installation. Helps reduce asbestos, chlorine, lead, benzene and trichloroethylene - all of which may be found in tap water. These filters are BPA-free and are designed to last for up to four months or 100 gallons. The handy filter indicator lets you know that the filter is working and reminds you when a filter needs replacement. One filter can replace up to 750 standard 16.9 oz plastic water bottles, reducing waste and cost. Reduce 99% lead, chlorine (taste and odor) and asbestos contaminants* and get great-tasting drinking water every time you turn on the faucet.
- 2 Count
- BPA Free
- One click installation
- 100 gallon filter life
- Replacement Chrome Faucet Mount System filter
- Reduces asbestos, chlorine, lead, benzene and trichloroethylene
- One Brita faucet filter can provide up to 100 gallons of filtered tap water, replacing over 750 standard 16 oz. plastic water bottles
- Replace your tap water filter about every 4 months for the average family
- Fits all Brita Tap Water Filter Systems.