Milwaukee 6242-6 Compact Band Saw with Case, 120V AC, 7 Amp
At only 9-1/2 lbs and 16" in length, the Milwaukee Compact Band Saw is the perfect tool for cutting metal in-place, overhead or in tight spaces. With 3-1/4" cut capacity and low vibration, this saw delivers the cleanest cuts on the most common materials including strut, 2-1/2" conduit, 3" angle iron, 3" copper and threaded rod without ruining the threads. The Compact Band Saw also features a work light, blade ejection system and a tool-free adjustable material guide that allows the user to make cuts flush to ceilings or walls.
- 45% Lighter than Deep Cut - 9.5 Lbs compact light weight design for cutting overhead and in tight places
- 200-360 SFPM Variable Speed Dial - adjusts the speed for more accurate cuts and hard materials
- 3-1/4" Cut Capacity - cuts most common materials for Electrician, Plumber and Mechanical cutting applications. Single pass cut on 3" copper, 3" angle iron, 2-1/2" conduit
- Tool-Free Adjustable Material Shoe - quickly adjusts the shoe and allows flush cuts when working with installed materials against walls and ceilings
- LED Work Light - illuminates the cut line in tight spaces and dark areas
- Blade Ejection System-Quickly change the blade by moving the material guide into the up position and depressing the blade ejection button
- Drop Resistant Pulley Guard-Engineered geometries & high impact polymer
- Cast Aluminum Gear Case-Withstands jobsite abuse & maintains gear positioning.
- Cord Type: 3-Wire
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Length: 16"
- Cord Length: 8'
- Capacity: 3-1/4" X 3-1/4"
- Blade: 35 3-8 Inch
- Keyless Adjustable Shoe: Yes
- SFPM 200/360
- Blade Length: 35-3/8” x 1/2" x 0.020"
- Amps: 7
- Weight: 9.5 lbs
- Power Source: Corded.