Milwaukee 6238-21 Deep Cut Portable Band Saw
Milwaukee's continues to deliver on its long heritage of durability, performance and productivity in the band saw category. With the most powerful motor at 10.5-Amplifier and the fastest SFPM (420), Milwaukee band saws deliver the industry's best performance. Building on Milwaukee's existing reputation of long term reliability, key features such as the blade guide bearings, material guide and blade guards have been improved for maximum performance. Milwaukee band saws - unmatched performance, reliability and serviceability.
- Self lubricating for maximum wear resistance, no oiling required.
- With all ball and bearing construction for durable operation, dynamically balanced and ball bearing mounted armature.
- High torque worm gear and chain drive mechanism.
- Center of gravity is directly over blade; reducing operator fatigue.
- Saw has open line of sight and a blade tightening lever for quick blade changes.
- Specs: 2 speeds; no load 250 and 350 surface feet per minute.
- 120 volts ac/dc.
- 6 amps at 350 sfm and 5 amp at 250 sfm., length 19-3/4", weighs 17-1/2".
- Workpiece capacity is 4-3/4" round stock, 4-3/4" x 4-3/4" rectangular stock.
- Includes: saw and steel carrying case.