DeWalt DCS367B XR Brushless Compact Reciprocating Saw, 20V Max
The DCS367B 20V MAX* XR COMPACT Reciprocating Saw is a lightweight, compact saw designed to make cutting in between studs and in other tight spots easier than with traditional reciprocating saws. The brushless motor helps to provide up to 2.5x more run time** to get the job done. With a 1-1/8" stroke length and a variable speed trigger delivering up to 2,900 strokes per minute, this saw is fast and efficient. It also features a keyless, lever-action 4-position blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes in four directions for a variety of applications including flush cutting. A bright LED light is included to illuminate dark work areas. Tool only - batteries sold separately.
- Up to 2.5x more runtime**
- Compact 14.5" length fits in between studs & in other tight spots
- Only 5 lbs. in weight (tool only)
- Keyless 4-Position Blade Clamp for quick & easy blade changes & cutting versatility
- 1-1/8" stroke length
- Variable speed trigger delivers up to 2,900 SPM
- Bright LED light to illuminate dark work areas.
- 4-Position Blade Clamp: Yes
- Adjustable Shoe: Pivoting
- Anti-Slip Comfort Grip: Yes
- For Metal Cutting: True
- For Wood Cutting: True
- Keyless Blade Clamp: True
- Power Tool Type: Cordless
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8" in
- Strokes/Min: 0-2,900 spm
- System: 20V MAX*
- Tool Length: 14.5 in
- Tool Weight: 5.0 lbs
- Variable-Speed Trigger: Yes.
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
**On average, using DCB205 battery vs. DC385 using DC9096 battery in 2x4 wood.