Gilmour 312TCS Tree Pruner, 1-1/4"
The Gilmour homeowner gear-driver tree pruner features gear-driver action and a dual pulley system to triple its cutting power, making it an efficient and durable tool for home tree pruning. Its fiberglass pole telescopes from 6 feet to 12 feet in length. With a 16-inch curved, rustproof saw, the tree pruner also featured a hardened and tempered-steel lopper blade with a cutting capacity of 1-1/4 inches. It also includes a 13-1/2-foot solid braid polyester cord. This tool comes fully assembled and includes a lifetime replacement policy from the manufacturer.
- Gear driven action and dual pulley system increases cutting power
- Fiberglass poles telescope from 6′ to 12′
- 1-1/4″ diameter cutting capacity
- Heavy-duty solid steel head with hardened and tempered steel lopper blade
- 16″ curved saw blade
- Poles securely lock with convenient thumb screw
- 13’6″ solid braid polyester cord
- Clam shell packaging