Fiskars 92406935 Pruning Stik Extendable Tree Pruner, 7.9'-12'
Fiskars® versatile, rope-free tree pruner extends up to 12' to take down high branches without a ladder or make low cuts without kneeling or bending. Fiskars® Pruning Stik® Tree Pruner makes it easy to cut high or low with a level of control traditional pruners with exterior ropes can’t match. A long, lightweight pole lets you cut high branches without the hassles and dangers of using a ladder, make low cuts without sore knees from kneeling or back strain from bending and easily reach into dense, prickly shrubs or tight spots. For the reach you need to cut your highest branches, the pole extends all the way to 12' and locks securely. The rope-free design means you can use both hands to maximize your power and accuracy, and an easy-to-grip sliding handle makes the pruning action smooth and simple. An actuating ball at the end of the pole lets you reach even farther and still prune with precision, an included 15" saw blade makes it easy to take down thicker branches, and the cutting head rotates up to 230º to let you prune and saw at tough angles. The fully hardened, precision-ground blade stays sharp, and a low-friction, rust-resistant coating makes every cut easier.
- Length: 7.9-12'
- Maximum cutting capacity: 1-1/4" dia. (pruning blade)
- Ideal for cutting high branches without climbing a ladder, making low cuts without bending or kneeling or reaching into dense or prickly shrubs
- Rope-free design gives you two-handed control and eliminates snags and tangles
- Power-Stroke™ chain-drive gearing provides maximum cutting power
- Actuating ball at the end of the pole lets you extends your reach even farther
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel pruning blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust
- Included 15" WoodZig® saw blade powers through thicker branches
- Quick-release thumb lock provides easy adjustment of the cutting head angle
- Lightweight aluminum pole weighs less than five pounds to minimize fatigue during extended use.
What should I know to use my pruner safely?
- Do not cut near electrical wires - call a professional
- Do not stand on a ladder when cutting
- Wear safety shield or glasses to protect your eyes
- Do not stand directly under the branch you are cutting
- Store in a safe, secure place out of the reach of children
How do I keep my pruner clean and performing at its best?
- Keep the pruning blade and saw blade clean - wipe away sap and debris with a mild detergent
- Oil pivot points to maintain smooth, efficient operation
- Tighten any loose screws, nuts or bolts as necessary.