BrassCraft BWB0-24 Braided Polymer Water Heater Connector 24", 3/4" x 3/4" FIP
BrassCraft Speedi Plumb PLUS 3/4" FIP inlet x 3/4" Female Iron Pipe outlet flexible braided polymer water heater connector (0.57" I.D.). Used to connect the water supply to your water heater, this connector features a patented polymer-braided jacket specially engineered to be less abrasive and more flexible than the leading connectors. The polymer fibers bend freely without kinking, crimping or flattening, making installation easier, especially in cramped quarters. The EPDM rubber core is a non-conductive material. The absence of dissimilar metals within the waterway eliminates the potential for internal corrosion.
- Length: 24"
- End connections: 3/4" FIP x 3/4" FIP
- Braided polymer tube
- For indoor use
- For use in potable water distribution systems in accessible locations only
- Bends freely, without kinking or crimping, installation is easier, especially in cramped quarters
- Superior corrosion resistance against harsh household cleaning chemicals
- Less torque to seal - rubber washer is easier to install on rough nipple surfaces
- Longer connector nuts with a greater number of thread-to-thread contact for a better sealer to lined nipples
- Temperature rating: 40 to 160 Degrees Fahrenheit, intermittent to 180 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Pressure rating: 125 PSI maximum
- No-lead certified.