Charlotte Pipe® PVC044000600 Schedule 40 PVC Pipe, Plain End, 4" x 10'
PVC Schedule 40 is highly durable, with high tensile and impact strength. Easy to install. Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement. For pressure applications where the operating temperature will not exceed 140 degree F.
- Size: 4" x 10'
- Color: White
- Material: Schedule 40 PVC
- Foam core, plain end
- DWV for non-pressure applications
- Easy to install
- For pressure applications
- Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement
- Operating temperature will not exceed 140 degree F
- ASTM F-891, NSF Standard 14.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon black which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov