Encap® 11175-6 Earthworm Castings, 4 Lb
Encap® Earthworm Castings is richest, most natural compost available. Naturally non-burning and odorless. Worm castings add essential organic matter that increases microbial activity for a living, nutrient rich soil. One application works for month. Use for seed starting, indoor and outdoor plants and gardens including container gardens, trees and shrubs. Simply sprinkle a small amount in soil, slowly enriches soil with more nutrients than most yard compost without burning plants. All organic, OMRI listed.
- Size: 4 lbs
- Worm castings
- Naturally non-burning and odorless
- One application works for month
- Indoor and outdoor
- All organic
- OMRI listed.
Encap® Earthworm Castings are 100% pure worm castings. They are a natural source of plant nutrients. Professional growers know the many benefits of worm castings:
- Improves overall soil structure and porosity
- Aids in the proliferation of soil microbes
- Encourages vigorous root growth
- Allows plants to more effectively utilize nutrients
- Enables soils to retain nutrients longer
- Assists in aggregating soil, making nutrients more available for plant uptake
- Improves moisture holding capacity of light soils
- Reduces nutrients lost by leaching.
Encap® Earthworm castings are carefully harvested and packaged to provide the best results. They are great for indoor and outdoor plants, vegetables, flowers, and shrubs.
For Gardens, Flower Beds, and Potted Plants
- Spread 1/4" to 1" thick layer of Encap® Earthworm Castings over desired area and water. For best results, incorporate into the soil. Reapply as fruits begin to appear and repeat when they begin to ripen.
For Potting Mix
- New: Blend 1 part Encap® Earthworm Castings to 4 parts soil.
- Established: Add 1 inch thick layer of Encap® Earthworm Castings to top of soil and water.
- Reapply every 2-3 months.
For Compost Tea
- Blend 2 cups of Encap® Earthworm Castings per 5 gallons of water. Mix, and allow to sit overnight. Water plants with liquid. Evenly spread the remaining moistened material over soil.
For Compost Pile
- Spread a 1/8" to 1/4" thick layer of Encap® Earthworm Castings between each new layer of material to be composted. Reapply every 2-3 months.