Spectracide® HG-67759 Bug Stop® Indoor Fogger, 2 Oz, 6-Pack
Spectracide Bug Stop Indoor Fogger creates a fine, penetrating mist that reaches deep into cracks and crevices to flush out and kill hidden bugs on contact. When used as directed, the clear, non-staining formula will not harm drapes, upholstery, fabrics, carpeting, bedspreads, floor tiles, wood floors, linens, furniture, walls, clothing, ceilings, shades or blinds. It kills both flying and crawling insects on contact.
- 6 pack
- Size: 2 Oz
- Leaves no odor; non-staining
- Kills on contact
- No messy residue
- Kills roaches, ants, fleas, spiders & other flying, crawling, biting insects on contact
- Quick re-entry into home only 2 hours
- No lingering orders
To Use This Product Correctly
- DO NOT USE MORE THAN ONE FOGGER PER ROOM. DO NOT use in small, enclosed spaces such as closets and cabinets or under counters or tables. Use of a fogger in an enclosed space may cause the product to explode, resulting in injury to people or damage to property. DO NOT use in a room 5 ft x 5 ft or smaller. Instead, allow fog to enter from other rooms. Turn off ALL ignition sources such as pilot lights (shut off gas valves), other open flames and running electrical appliances that cycle off and on (i.e., refrigerators, thermostats, etc.). Call your gas utility or management company if you need assistance with your pilot lights. Apply this product only as specified on this label.
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person or pet, either directly or through drift. Keep people and pets out of the area during treatment. Do not allow adults, children or pets to enter the treated area until vapors, mists and aerosols have dispersed and the treated area has been thoroughly ventilated. Cover any water inhabited by fish (such as aquariums and ornamental fish ponds) during treatment, and turn aquarium systems off. Do not apply when food is present. Exposed food should be covered or removed. All food-preparation surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment or thoroughly washed before use. Do not use in greenhouses where plants are grown for food. Do not apply directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like floor drains where drainage to storm sewers, water bodies or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application. Exit area immediately and remain outside the treated area until the area is thoroughly ventilated and until aerosols, vapors or mists have dispersed.
- Wait two hours after application, then open windows, vents and doors for two hours. If an odor is detected, additional ventilation is required.
- Does not control bed bugs.
- Store in cool, dry area away from heat or open flame. Do Not Puncture or Incinerate!
- If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Apply this product only as specified on this label.