Liquid Nails® LN-905 Landscape Block Stone & Timber Adhesive, 10 Oz
Great as a low garden wall adhesive, this tough, fast-bonding adhesive can fuse stone, brick and timber into one super-strong structure that resists shifting and loosening due to seasonal changes.
- Size: 10 ounce
- Prevents shifting when used as a garden wall adhesive between landscape blocks
- Repairs brick and stone hazards
- Weatherproof bond
- 15-minute open time for proper placement and adjustment of block and stone
- Not recommended for immersion applications
- Contributes to LEED® certification
- Contributes toward NAHB National Green Building Standard™ certification of the structure
- GREENGUARD Children & SchoolsSM Certification
- Fast-bonding adhesive.
- Bonding and repairing brick, concrete, stone and timber, including use as a wall adhesive for retaining walls and landscape applications such as garden walls, planters, walkways, steps and capstones.
NOT Recommended For:
- NOT for use in water immersion applications. Note: When creating structures higher than 3 feet in height, consult block manufacturer for specific construction instructions.
- Using a 3/8" (10mm) bead: 10 fl. oz. cartridge covers 14 lineal ft.
- 20 GPL
- APA AFG-01, ASTM C 557.