ProTemp® PT-220T-SDR SilentDrive® Kerosene/Diesel Forced Air Torpedo H
The SilentDrive® 220 is the quietest forced air heating solution for spaces up to 5,500 sq. ft. It utilizes the newest development in torpedo heater design, developed from 6 decades of consumer feedback. SilentDrive® heaters are 50% quieter, 46% more energy efficient than an equivalent conventional forced air heater. SilentDrive® heaters also require no routine maintenance to keep them running smoothly, and also come equipped with the most modern safety features available. For reference, a normal 200,000 BTU torpedo heater produces around 92 dBA of noise while operating, or about the same as a motorcycle. The SilentDrive® 220 (220,000 BTU) heater produces just 82 dBA while running, or around the same as a household vacuum cleaner. Equipped with a built-in thermostat for precise and convenient temperature control. CSA Certified to run on 1-K kerosene, #1 diesel fuel, Jet A fuel and #1 fuel oil, the SilentDrive® 220 is a versatile multi-fuel heater. Advanced Safety Features include high-temperature limit shut off, flame-out fuel cut, a thermocouple and robust safety guards. Two heat settings allow efficient use in a variety of locations. The SilentDrive® 220 kerosene space heater is great for use in places such as medium area construction sites, garages, workshops, warehouses, barns or outdoor winter sporting events.
- Silentdrive Technology produces half the noise of a comparable heater
- Maintenance-free electronic pump
- 46% less electricity consumed versus a comparable heater
- Cold weather start in temperatures as low as -4ºF
- Top-mounted controls with multiple-function LED readout
- contractor grade fuel cap
- Heavy-duty solid wheels
- Fuel gauge
- Power on/off switch
- Error indicator light.
- Heat Output: 220,000 BTU
- Heating Area: 5,500 sq. ft.
- Air Flow: 685 CFM
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 13 gal
- Fuel Consumption: 1.29/1.67 gal/hr
- Max Operating Hours: 10 hours
- Noise: 82 dBA.