Howard FW0016 Feed-N-Wax® Wood Polish & Conditioner, 16 Oz
Perfect for dry or water damaged cabinets. Feed-N-Wax was developed to be the perfect follow-up to Restore-A-Finish when you want to maintain the "just restored" look to your wood finish. Over time, wood furniture, cabinets and especially antiques, tend to " dry out" and fade. Feed-N-Wax helps introduce conditioning oils the feed the wood, while leaving behind a protective coating of beeswax and brazilian carnauba wax to polish and shine. Feed-N-Wax may be used whenever the wood or wood finish looks faded or dry.
- Size: 16 oz
- Enhance the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood
- Prevent drying and deterioration of all wood finishes
- Polish all wood surfaces to a soft luster and protect with a coating of natural waxes
- Use to maintain the restored finish after using Howard Restor-A-Finish
- Not intended for food-prep surfaces.
Prevent Drying & Cracking:
- Use Howard Feed-N-Wax to prevent drying and cracking while preserving the wood finish. Feed-N-Wax is a special blend of beeswax, carnauba wax, and orange oil. It enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood, especially oak.
Maintain the Natural Beauty:
- Use Feed-N-Wax every month or so to maintain the natural beauty of your wood finish. Polish all wood surfaces to a soft luster while leaving a protective coating of beeswax and carnauba wax.