Insl-X SXA110099-04 Stix Waterborne Acrylic Urethane Bonding Primer, W
Stix Waterborne Bonding Primer is a premium quality, waterborne, acrylic urethane primer/sealer with unparalleled adhesion to the most challenging surfaces, including PVC, Vinyl, Plastic, Glass, Tile, Glazed Block, Glossy Paints, Pre-Coated Siding, Fiberglass, and Galvanized Metals. Stix is also ideal for use on plaster, drywall, wood, and non-ferrous metals, where a low ambient or surface temperature would present a problem for conventional primers.
- Size: 1 Qt
- Color: White
- Bonds to "hard-to-coat" surfaces
- Cures in temperatures as low as 35° F (1.57° C)
- Creates an extremely hard film
- Excellent enamel holdout
- Tack free 30 minutes
- Re-coat 3-4 hours
- Strongly bonds to glossy surfaces
- Unparalleled adhesion to the most challenging surfaces
- Water clean-up
- Coverage: 300 to 400 sqft per gallon
- Can be top coated with almost any product
- Low odor.
- Sheen: Primer
- Cleanup: Warm soapy water
- Resin Type: Acrylic Urethane
- Recommended Use: Interior or exterior
- VOC Level: < 50 g/L.
- Interior and exterior surfaces. Drywall, plaster, ceiling, acoustical tile, wood trim and doors, formica, ceramic tiles, glossy surfaces, pvc plastic, masonry walls, wood siding, cedar and redwood, wood fences, trim, shutters, masonry, stucco, concrete, cement block, galvanized metal, aluminum, etc.
- Apply when air, surface and product temperature are above 35°F
- Do not apply in direct sunlight or on a hot surface. Avoid rain, moisture or high humidity for the first 24 hours of curing
- Not intended for immersion service or continuous water contact. Not for below grade applications
- Not recommended for use over polyethylene or polypropylene. Stix must be top coated for exterior use
- Not recommended over Kynar unless tested and approved by the buyer.
- Offers an extremely hard film when cured. Use it on interior and exterior surfaces and topcoat with almost any type of coating including Alkyd, Acrylic Latex, Urethane, Epoxy, and Lacquer Finishes. Stix levels to a smooth surface and cleans up with soap and water.