Crane EE-8189 Adorable Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, Gallon, Oscar The Owl
Crane "Oscar The Owl" Cool Mist Humidifier is an ultrasonic cool mist humidifier that increases air moisture for easier breathing and a good night's sleep. Relieves cough, cold, and flu symptoms, nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nose bleeds, and dry skin and hair. Clean Control Antimicrobial Material in the Base is proven to help reduce mold and bacteria growth up to 99.96%. Removable 1 gallon tank easily fits under most bathroom sinks. Auto-Off function activates when water tank is empty. More energy efficient than a household light bulb - up to 45W. Does not require a filter.
- Ultrasonic Cool Mist increases air moisture for easier breathing and a good night's sleep
- Relieves cough, cold, and flu symptoms, nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nose bleeds, and dry skin and hair
- Clean Control Antimicrobial Material in the Base is proven to help reduce mold and bacteria growth up to 99.96%*
- Removable 1 gallon tank easily fits under most bathroom sinks
- Runs whisper quiet up to 24 hours
- Auto-Off function activates when water tank is empty
- More energy efficient than a household light bulb - up to 45W
- Does not require a filter.
Crane adorable ultrasonic cool mist humidifier, "provides easier breathing for a good night sleep", bright, colorful, and festive, this crane cool mist ultrasonic humidifier is adorable. your children will love having it in their room, and so will you. affordable, beneficial, and cute as a button, the crane cool mist ultrasonic humidifier is perfect for your child's bedroom. this quiet ultrasonic cool mist humidifier has a 1 gallon tank with a 2.1 gallon output for rooms up to 250 sq ft. Use the Control Knob to adjust the intensity of the mist output. It is best to have the mist knob at a medium setting. If the room humidity is at a certain level and the humidifier is not adjusted accordingly the additional moisture will condensate around the humidifier. SET THE CORRECT HUMIDITY OUTPUT: Adjust the Control Knob so that the mist rises up to be absorbed by the room air. Do not set Control Knob too high, as the mist cannot be absorbed by the air and may accumulate on the surfaces around the humidifier.
Featuring an adorable, child friendly animal design, the BPA-free Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier provides up to 24 hours of moisture on medium setting from its removable one gallon water tank. Suitable for rooms up to 250 square feet in size, this compact unit is energy efficient and uses ultrasonic technology to add soothing moisture to the air. Crane's cool mist humidifier provides a non-medicated relief for dry cough, nasal congestion and cold and flu symptoms. Crane humidifiers are a great gift for baby showers, birthdays and holiday season. This humidifier does not require a filter to operate.
Relief from Cold and Flu Symptoms, Award-Winning Design
- When children have stuffy noses and congestion, it is very difficult for any parent to hear them struggle to breathe. The Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier releases up to 2.1 gallons of moisture into the air per day to soothe nasal passages and dry coughs so that children can breathe easier and sleep peacefully at night.
- The Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier has received numerous awards, including the iParenting Media Award, Parent Tested Parent Approved Award, Mom's Best Winner, and 2010 Creative Child Magazine Award. It is also FDA and patent registered.
Benefits of This Crane Humidifier
- Humidifiers are an ideal choice for relieving the discomforts of nasal congestion, dry itchy skin, chapped lips, nose bleeds, and dry throat. The moisture that humidifiers add to dry air helps alleviate common nuisances brought on by winter heating, such as static electricity, peeling wallpaper, and cracks in paint and furniture. Many pediatricians recommend the use of a humidifier to help relieve congestion from the common cold and flu as an alternative to over-the-counter cough and cold medicine.
Straightforward, Whisper-Quiet Operation
- Crane's cheerful design complements any children's bedroom decor. Not only are Crane humidifiers adorable, but they are also easy to use, and include a built-in auto-shut-off feature that engages when water tank is empty to ensure safety. Plus, they require less power than a standard light bulb. The whisper-quiet operation helps provide for a good night sleep for everyone.
- Operating the Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier requires only a few easy steps. Simply remove the water tank from the unit, unscrew the tank cap, and fill the one-gallon water tank under a water faucet. Securely replace the tank cap, making sure the rubber cap seal is in place, and place the water tank back onto the unit. Place the humidifier on an elevated surface and set it to a medium output setting for comfortable room humidification.
- If you have a lot of minerals in your tap water, it is recommended to use distilled water, filtered water, or a Crane demineralization filter (HS-1932). Place humidifier on an elevated surface and not on carpet, towel, or sensitive wood furniture.
Cleaning and Storage
- Frequently cleaning your humidifier is very important. Crane recommends emptying the water in the basin daily, making sure you pour away from the fan air-outlet. Disinfect the water basin and tank weekly by using a white vinegar and fresh water solution, let sit for 30 minutes, then rinse. It is important to disinfect and dry completely before storage.